July 26, 2009

I'm eating what?

For some reason my family loves my stew. Anytime I ask for requests for dinner it's number one. I had so much running to do yesterday that it was a natural choice. Put it together in the morning and let the crock pot do the rest. Bread and salad and I had a well balanced dinner. So, it's dinner time and we're all sitting at the table ready to eat and as Grumpy gets ready to dip his spoon in he pauses. "what am I eating?" what do you mean? "what is this?" it's stew, what do you think it is? "I just want to know if it's more of that stored stuff." huh? I reminded him that loved that dinner but now he's gun shy :) With the economy and way the country is being run into the ground he had better get used to it or starve. Me? I'll be eating well. :D

No comments: